Our UK CAA Certificate Cards include a FREE Virtual Flyer ID Card
credit cards

Other products you may like...
Operator ID Sticker Pack

German Flyer ID Card

Have your drone flyer completion of training certificate printed to card containing a specially encoded QR code on reverse side which can assist in providing your official drone training certificate and registration details in Germany which are downloadable by scanning the QR code on the reverse of the card.

£9.99 European Flyer ID Card
In stock  Earliest Dispatch : Tomorrow 

Dispatch times are provided as a guide.
We achieve the indicated dispatch times in more than 99% of orders.

Can I use my UK CAA certificate to fly my drone in Germany?

No, you need to register in a European country, although you dont necessarily have to register in Germany. You should register in the first EU country you intend to fly your drone in. Once registered in any European country such as Germany, you will be able to fly your drone in all other EU countries.

Can I buy this card if I have not registered in Germany?

No. You will be asked to upload a copy of your registration with EASA or the relevant Aviation Authority for Germany. We will not print this card without viewing those documents.